
Actually I don't have much things to talk about. No actually I do have things to talk about, just that it's not a good idea to mention all of them here. Well, one thing that I can mention here is the picnic on tuesday! >:) Can't wait to just lay around on the grass and chattering about nothing under the sun and taking pictures.
Flying off in 8 more days. I think I'm gna miss a lot of people and things in Singapore. My family, Jeryl :(, friends, social networking sites (fb, tumblr, blogger; though I don't think blogger is considered as one), my home, my bed, etc. :\ I wonder if it's really worth it in the end.
I'm kinda scared about staying in China for a month. So I'm gna bring Bearie and my brown soft toy dog from Jeryl over tgt with me too. HAHA Please don't laugh at me cause I need to have something that reminds me of home when I'm there!
Alrights, this is gna be an abrupt ending but this's the end of my rant for the day, so goodnight, sleep tight, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment