Thursday, September 09, 2010

Feeling the guilt of all past un-doings.

Dearest you,

I can never thank anyone more than you. Because you shouldn't have to be doing so much for me, shouldn't have to sacrifice your assets because of my liabilities (haha okay rubbish, sorry kay, I've just had my mind drowned with Accounting terms the whole of yesterday night), and shouldn't have to treat me so well when I don't, you. Well you get the idea.

I feel so guilty, not just because you're doing so much for me now, but because I haven't done anything much as a girlfriend for you. Because when you're down, I wasn't there to cheer you up, when you need help, I always can't seem to be able to help you. (And I create more problems for you too.) But there you are, always by my side to help me through everything, even without my knowing sometimes, and I, not appreciating the help you give me.

The point is that, I don't know how I am ever gna be able to return you all the help that you've given me, but I will definitely try my best to put myself in your shoes whenever you're feeling down and cheer you up the best that I can. Thank you, my dear. I want you to know that I really love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (a lot more) much, and from now on, I'll try my best to show it to you in every possible way.

I love you, Jeryl. :)

No comments: