Thursday, September 09, 2010

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

So excited to blog now!!!!! >:D

MY END OF SEMESTER EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVERRR! Oh gosh I can't even start on how hard I've studied for these papers. If in the end my results suck I can go and die already. But I guess due to participation marks and all, my overall results will still be pulled down (sighhhhh), but that's already long spilled milk so I shan't think about it. Plus I have to consider the C for one of my modules :''''''''''( So even after all the hardwork, there won't be any increment to my GPA I guess. Oh well. I've already tried my hardest and that's good enough!

Right now there are so many things that I can do - Read the book that I borrowed today from the school library, play stupid but fun games on Facebook, watch Iron Chef/Gossip girl/Cruel Tempetation, etcetera. Sho happaye nehhhhhhzz.

Okay I should stop here lest y'all get too irritated with me and stop visiting my blog. :'''''''''''(
Byebye hope y'all will have a good night too.
Many xoxo. Heh.

No comments: