Friday, September 17, 2010

How now brown cow?

Oh no! The lock/press-press-open thing doesn't work on my luggage! So now I can't use that luggage anymore. :( It looks kind of like those old school luggages btw haha Really cute, but it doesn't work. Oh my life sucks.

Right now I'm back to looking forward to the trip! Thanks for all the encouragement + well wishes from Jerelyn, Daisy and Ellise. I hope all of you (referring to the 4 JC ppl of the bonks) will do well for Prelims and A lvls. Study hard, don't give up yeah! Maybe miracles will happen, like getting As for subjects that you always don't do well in. >;)

Looking forward to spending my Sunday morning with El (wait, since when do I call you El??), Daisy and Hannah. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee. Heh heh.

Ok, I'm going back to trying to pry open the luggage. Be back tmrwz.

No comments: