
Goodbye folks in S'pore! Gna be away to China; Shanghai, for approx. 5 weeks if y'all still don't know what's going on yet! Hope that the trip's gna be a fruitful one, meaning I won't feel like I've wasted my 5 weeks there instead of staying back in S'pore & working my ass off for moneyyyy at the end of the trip. Which I don't think I will.
Throughout the past few days I've cried a number of times. I think I'm really quite bad at controlling my emotions. But I'm pretty sure I won't cry at the airport tmrw cause I'm kind of emotionally prepared already. Heh heh.
Well the main reason why I cried so much over the past few days was bcos of guilt. I feel like I haven't treated my family well enough, but I realised that they're all willing to do so much for me to make sure that I will not face any troubles/problems during the trip. They're willing to sacrifice so much more than I would've been willing to, for them. So it kinda reflects how bad a daughter/grand-daughter/sister/girlfriend/friend I am to everyone close to me. And so I feel guilty. Like I haven't done enough for them, and now I can't... till a month later, that is.
So when I'm back, the most important thing to do is to be less hot tempered around family members! And be less lazy, less lazy, less lazy. Yessssss, so I'll be back soon.
Love all of you to bits: Mom, Dad, Grandma, both brothers, Jeryl, Ellise, Daisy, Hannah, Bibiana, Jerelyn. Y'all are the closest people I have on this Earth, apart from my other relatives. Thanks for everything!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment