HEY ALL, have y'all been waiting for my entry frm China?? Don't go over to the China blog anymore because I won't be blogging over there since we've managed to bypass the block on certain websites in China. So now I'm able to access all webbies tht y'all can have access to, yayyyyyy~
I haven't updated at all bcos I've only bypassed the block on fb, tumblr & blogger ytd, and I only managed to make it work ytd because I've been really busy on the first day in Shanghai. First day was plane flight, taking a 2hr long bus ride frm the Shanghai Pudong Airport to our hostel, going out for a disappointing and extremely unbearable dinner, shopping for necessities in the supermart, walking back to the hostel and getting lost in the process, then finally made it back after our 'curfew'.
What a day.
Well second day wasn't any better, I thought it was worse, in fact. Second day was the worst sightseeing/shopping trip I've ever been to. Sigh, feel so cheated by the teachers. Cause we were expecting shopping streets instd of shopping malls tht have almost the same shopping outlets as in Singapore. :( Weather was really bad on the first and second day too, which made it all the more worse, I guess? Both days I ended up feeling frustrated and slightly unhappy. So forgive me for losing my temper to any one of you!
Anyway, just heard frm Joyce tht tday's temp. was only 20 deg. celsius. Didn't perspire for the entire day, which explains the gd mood tday! Heh heh. Well, the prev two days were bad mainly bcos of period + extremely hot weather + having to walk ard the entire day under the hot, hot sun.
Ok ok, enough of everything I've done for the past 3 days. I'm now resting in the hostel, the air-con's switched on, fan is too, and I'm happily typing this entry out, waiting for my turn to shower (ok actually I can alr shower, I just feel too lazy to bcos I haven't perspire the entire day.)
Hope things will turn out better as it goes on, hope the weather will remain as nice as tday's, hope tht I can shit as smoothly as in the past 2 days (WE BOUGHT FRUITS TO EAT TO HELP WITH DIGESTION. >;]), and hope I won't lose my temper to ppl tht are gd to me too.
Pictures are on fb, if anyone has tagged me in any photos! Ok gtg, I'll be back with pictuers tmr maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment