Walking towards our airplane gateway.
This is the first time I've seen an airplane up close, because I was only 5yrs old the last time I took a plane?? Heh Super excited to get up the plane but was also trying hard not to look too sua ku!
Daisy, that's for you! (Your present from me, no more present for you liao) Hahahaha
Walked through the streets on the second day, was super hot and sticky I felt like cabbing back to the hostel every minute of the entire trip. Totally a failed shopping trip. It was at Nan Jing btw, all are shopping malls and the shops are those that you can find in S'pore too. Ok all these I've mentioned in the prev post, so no more complaints regarding that day!
Went up the 88 floor sky tower (??) to look at the Shanghai view. Not very impressive actually, so if its not impressive over here, there's no point gg up the Singapore Flyer already. Hahaha Oh ya, this is on the 3rd day when we went for city sightseeing. 3rd day was also the start of gd days bcos the weather got better ever since then!
Huang Pu Jiang Cruise ride aft that. With the cold wind blowing while we were on the cruise, the whole experience was even better than the ferry ride to Batam. Took many pictures on the cruise, y'all will get to see the rest if Suzhen ever manage to find time to upload on fb! But below are a few of the pictures we took. >:)
My BComm teacher. Hahaha Trying to be a photo crasher.
After cruise we went to the shopping street nearby, nice to shop! It's almost like Bugis street with all the cheap gds and all, just that it's two times cheaper than Bugis street's stuff. Heh. Didn't buy a lot though, cause I need to ration my money for the entire 30 days! But fret not, will get nice things back for y'all. :)
Shi jie na me daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is the shopping street I was talking about!
Tang Bao (pretty good!) and Smelly Tofu. Hehe I will try the smelly tofu again the next time I see it!
Things that I've bought until now. >:) Not a lot right! All these only cost 60sgd! Imagine getting the same items in Singapore, I think it'll cost close to $100??
This is my 'study' table which I've yet to study on and which I think I will not for the entire trip since there isn't much hands-on work to be done here exept for reports and all.
Okay last picture is for all of you who miss me hehehe. I'm surviving well and all, and I try to eat fruits at least once a day so y'all don't worry for me! :)
That's all for all the things I've been doing for the past few days, I'm quite enjoying the trip right now, hopefully it'll be like that for the rest of the 31 days. So take care all of you reading this now, and goodbye!
P.S. All thanks to Suzhen for letting me use her cam as if it were mine, because if nt there wouldn't even be any pictures on my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment