Hey guys, I'm back!!!!!!!!! Do you miss me??
Many things have changed over the past few days and I don't know if I'm happy about everything. But of all things that happened, I'm really glad to be back agn, to be attending school again, and to have known all those people from Shanghai OIP. I'm really glad I'm not suffering frm depression now and all.
All I've to say is that it's good to have friends around me and I can't wait to see the bonks agn, to pass them all the things I bought for them and also to share with them all the stories that are on the verge of bursting from me alrdy! Hehehe.
I am really fortunate to be on this trip. I'll definitely remember it for a long, long time to come.
From now onwards, I will spend my life with fun, joy, love and laughter. See all of you around soon! Mwah.
No comments:
Post a Comment