Had a 6mins presentation today along w another grp mate, and I must say I did pretty well. It has been sooooo long since I've had an acceptable presentation w/o any stuttering or blanking-out moments. I'm glad I didn't back out from this presentation because it was totally worth the nervousness, anticipation and adrenaline rush.
I'm hoping tmrw's impromptu speech will be as exciting as today's presentation and I'm hoping I'll do well for both impromptu speeches! I shall cross my fingers and hope tht wtv topic I'm gna get tmrw, it'll be smth which I have some ideas on.
On a side note, I'm almost done w all assessments for this trip. I'm left with eportfolio, 1 telephone etiquette assessment and 2 impromtu speeches and all's done. :) Looking forward to getting back to SG and seeing familiar streets agn. But I've gta make the last week here count because I might nvr return here agn, nvr be able to walk along these streets, drinking bubble tea from Coco & Ding Cha, and getting supper w a bunch of people. It's sad thinking abt these, but nth lasts forever so, gta enjoy while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment