Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stomach is getting bigger!!!!!!!!

Hi all, a short update before the long one comes tonight!

Have been living well and happy for the past 4 weeks here in Shanghai. There's only 1 more week to go before returning to Singapore! I'm sure I'll miss this place a lot. The freedom that I get, the cheap and good food, the cooling weather, the street food at night (Cong you ban mian is really yummy), seeing my friends first thing in the morning, going out and going back to the same place together. I think it's really a blessing that I can be here, and I have so many people to thank that for.


The past 2 weeks have been extrememly packed, with company visits and endless project meetings and 2 reports to finish. They're almost done, but I've still gotta get my eportfolio done by tomorrow, 2 impromptu speeches next week (!!), 1 more integrated report and telephone etiquette. Mhmm ok this is quite a boring entry, so come back for a picture post laterrrrrrrrrrrr!

Happy 3 years 3 months, Jeryl!
Mwah.

No comments: