It's approx. 2:58AM but I don't feel like turning in just yet. Feel like I've been missing a lot of details on my days in Shanghai in my prev 3 blog entries, but the hectic schedule makes everything so difficult to focus on.
Networking etiquette is postponed till sometime next week so we have tomorrow morning off! It's freakin' awesome to finally have a day when we can sleep in later than usual. :))))) Tomorrow's schedule is to some museum, then to an acrobatic show. Looking forward to it pretty much!
Next week's schedule is packed to the brim agn. We've got to finish up the IS report by the next friday, Shanghai OIP journal by next sunday, have the networking etiquette assessment tht I mentioned just now, submit e-portfolio for BCOMM, business long report for BCOMM, have 2 table topic assessments on impromtu speeches (ok I am gna be dead already), and finish up with the integrated project for IS and BCOMM. This is darn crazy.
I've also got to say that the company here is awesome too. Without all these people, the trip wouldn't have been so fun. BS people are prolly on of the most hyper grp of people in the entire school of BA. If only Accountancy has more of such people!
Anyway, I need to organise my time better. Want to finish up everything as soon as possible so the last week will be free to enjoy! Ok it's 3:06AM now, time to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment