Right now we're all busy working on our long report for the module so everyday the routine is morning lessons followed by project, lunch, project, dinner, project then finally sleeping time. Luckily there's still some fun working with different people for this report. We did surveying today on the locals and foreigners, so the target today was to at least consolidate our findings. Tomorrow will be to analyse the findings and lay out the structure of our report. Yippee.
To add on, there's going to be an assessment of 15% on networking etiquette, probably going to be taking place tomorrow afternoon or on friday morning. Talk about putting too much stress on the students. Sigh.

Decided to upload some pictures on my handphone onto my blog, so here's one that I took before going onto the trip. It's chocolates from Chocolate Art given by Jeryl! Ain't he sweet? ^^ How I wish I could eat these right now. Should've brought it along for the trip!

Cut my fringe short about 4 days ago!

The guys in my class have been spending a lot of time catching dolls from those machines in the shopping mall arcarde so I decided to take a look and this caught my attention! Tried 7 times catching it on my own and decided to ask somebody for help in the end. Heh heh. Managed to get this in the end with help from Elwin!

My lunch for today because I don't want to spend too much eating. ;-) Honey stars with milk is da bombzzzz, man.
OK that's all for tonight, I'm feeling very sleepy already. Before I forget to mention, the street food outside our dormitories which only comes at night is freakin' good. Especially the teppan-style mushrooms. Yumz. It's cheap too! Hooray on the endless ways to get fat in China.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment