Why am I always talking about cheap food?? I don't know too, but I guess the main thing in China is that a lot of their products are so cheap as compared to Singapore's. There's a shop selling pudding milk tea here, and it's super good. Why has Cupwalker stopped selling pudding milk tea?!
The past week has been pretty mundune, which is why I haven't been updating this space! We went to Suzhou industrial park, learnt about their future plans and all. The trip was quite useless for my group because it doesn't relate to our IS project's topic at all. We also went to BaoSteel Company for a company visit to learn about the process of steel-making. Really don't understand why we went there, perhaps to take a look at the industry in Shanghai?
So far it has been 2 weeks in Shanghai. I could almost hear the difference in my spoken chinese (is that what you call it?). Anyway yes, I think my chinese has become better in terms of its pronunciation. Or maybe I'm just lying to myself. :( Life is enjoyable here, and I'm pretty sure I'll miss this place a lot once I'm back in Singapore. Apart from the morning rush to school and the washing of clothes at night, everything else is good! Getting to know the rest of our classmates more too, so almost every day's filled with fun and laughter.
Hope all of you are having fun in Singapore too! And drink more water because the weather in Singapore must be hot. (Unlike in Shanghai now hahahaha!) Okay goodbye, I miss you all!
P.S. OH YES, DID I NOT MENTION? I got my results for the previous semester back! Quite satisfied with my gpa for the sem because it's the highest among all 3 semester, at 3.6. But alas! My gpa from the previous semester pulled me down to a pretty low accumulated gpa at 3.471. Sigh. Life sucks! But I'll still work hard for the remaining semesters. ^.^ OK, goodbye for real!
No comments:
Post a Comment