Saturday, November 13, 2010

3:40AM


Hey guys I'm not turning in yet at this time in the morn, which is smth I shld probably do bcos I've been feeling light-headed for the entire day tday and tmrw's gna be another long day of tutorials + work. But wknds are so precious I rlly don't want to waste slping it away. I'm mad.

But I have to blog bcos I have this pent up emotions in me nw and idk what else to do 'cept to write smth here!!!! Idk what it is tht is making me feel this way but I feel sort of happy, excited and very positive. So much so tht I rlly think I'm gng mad bcos there's absolutely nothing to feel excited abt. Unless you'd call gng to work smth to be worth getting all hippity-hoppity-ho.
What am I saying?????

The coming tues's gna be an awesome day. Because I'm gng IKEA to get some uber awesome meatballs. Hiak hiak hiak.

No comments: