Have been busy the entire wk, returning hm only aft 9pm, falling aslp on the sofa till morn every night, disorganised, messy, tired, but happy. :)
Need to start getting my things organised! But this time round, I'll enjoy my life while working hard. I will nt go back to how I was like in the past, whr I live everyday worrying abt things tht I shld nt be worrying abt. Time to start splurging money every wknd. Hehehehe
No, I was just kidding abt tht. But I can't wait to shop! Gng to Shanghai has really changed me quite a bit. I find myself looking out for more things to buy now, which idk if its gd or not, but I guess it's gd cause I'm living happier????????
Yessssssss. So tht's it for this wk. Loveeeeeeee. <3
P.S. Lots of tutorials to catch up on! And I dislike ppl who do well whn they don't even bother doing tutorials!!!
P.P.S I MUST WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOW PART 1 IN THEATRES.
No comments:
Post a Comment