So far November's been gd to me. But I feel sort of guilty idk why. Had a gr8 time ytd, the day w the girlfriends and night w Atak. Went to the Bugis Temple then to Marble Slab Creamery to chill. The Cheesecake ice cream is daaaaaaaaa bomb! It's so awesome tht I won't mind getting it at $5.50 everytime I go pass there. ;)
Had The Mussel Guys for dinner. Really like the fact tht we had dinner outdoor, w the sea(???) right next to us. Have nvr had a dinner like tht before! Please don't say tht I'm easily satisfied/suaku, it's really quite special ok.
Nehhhhhhhhh right now I'm craving for the cheesecake icecream. :((((
Lots of packing to do, then tutorials. Sighhhhhhh. Sundays always suck the most.
P/S!!!!!!!!!: I got a pretty amazing bag at $18 ytd. Teeheeheehee. But buying it also makes me regret not finding more bags in China to bring 'em back to S'pore. The bags tht are sold in S'pore are simply overpriced whn they can be sold for less than half the price in China! Anyway, thanks for the hairband! :))))
No comments:
Post a Comment