
Hi guys, I've been mia but I'm back agn! :) Internet has been down for the wk because I shifted to my cousin's for the time being, due to my actual new hse nt being ready to move into yet.
Because of this and the elearn assignments, I've decided nt to turn up for IT show. I guess I'm being very irresponsible agn, bt it's time I catch up w schoolwork and be prompt in submitting my quizzes for elearning. It's also abt time tht I spend some time just doing nth at home. How long has it been since I've done tht????
Sidetracking: Reading Joyce's tumbr is making me crave for a drink from Starbucks. Think imma get a cup tmrw before continuing w wtv I'm planning to do tmr. Teehee.
Time is passing way too fast. It's alrdy a mth since I'm back frm Shanghai. To think tht I thought a mth is a long time before I went for the trip! X'mas is just round the corner & I've gt plenty of plans ahead, but I'm nt sure which ones I'm actually attending. Hope the trip to M'sia w Bonks will work out though.
Speaking of X'mas, I've been down @ Orchard to look at the X'mas deco for this yr alrdy!!! Somehow the 'magical' feeling twrds X'mas has died down as I grow older, bt I'
ve to say tht the deco this yr is better than the last w the blue lights, purple X'mas tree @ ION, etc. So walking down Orchard w the lights and all was nevertheless aweseome. :)))
Had dinner @ Astons Specialties (Its my first time thr, so pls don't mind me for being suaku) but their food is gr8! Had Black Pepper Steak w onion rings & potato salad. The salad was totally yumzzz. Will def. be back for it agn soon. So yes, why the title was because a certain someone surprised me w Kinder Surprise right before we went back hm. Kinder surprise, y'knw! Haven't had it for more than 10 yrs. Hee Thanksssssss. :) Was a really good night out.


No comments:
Post a Comment