Saturday, November 27, 2010

Buying on impulse.

Have been spending way too much money these days. Gone were the days of thinking for the rest of the month. Right now, whtever I see tht I like, I'd buy immediately.

And it doesn't ends there! I've alrdy gt a long list of wants, which is impossible to be satisfied w the meagre allowance + pay tht I get frm working and frm parents. This is getting really worrying. I wish I'd stop planning to go for holidays and for more shopping sprees.

Bad spending habits aside, I've gt even more worrying things to deal w right nw and blogging's nt really helping much. In fact, it's the opposite of being helpful. Tmr I've gta submit RFA and Tax E-learning assignments, and boy, Tax e-learn assignments has quite a few tasks to do and I'm dying right nw bcos the bed's calling bt I'm nt even 20% done for the assignment.

Right, enough talking, I'm gng back to Tax! Toodles, people.

P.S. Can't wait for cheese fries back @ old school w bonks!!

No comments: