Hiiiii.
Since the last entry, I've bought a few other items while shopping ard. Just tday I bought a nail polish & polish remover set @ Faceshop, and nt too long ago a Shimmery cream frm Sasa. The shimmery cream is coooool. Heh heh. Pretty amused by the effect & I'm liking it a lot!
Had Sakae Buffet ytd w the pig @ Causeway Point and discovered this fried sushi which was loveee. Not advisable to take too much of it though cos it's pretty filling. Salmon was gd as usual, fried hotake and fried tofu yum yum and chawanmushiiii ♥. Still think its v nice though somebody insisted tht it's nt as gd as the one in makan place.
This Fri's Sakura buffet + Hairy Potty (YES I'M FINALLY WATCHING IT) w Porksie bacons & TJH, Mon's shopping @ bugis w China girlfriends, and 20 - 22 Dec's M'sia w the bonks!!!!! My life is awesome.
In the meantime, I need to work doubly hard. Yay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment