Yes, I'm referring to myself regarding my blog title!
It's getting pretty l8 (or early) now but I've yet to bathe, remove my contact lens and get ready for bed. To speak the truth sometimes I'm quite sick of myself being like this. All I cn say is, bad habits die hard. And I've gt too many bad habits to start counting.
Ok in 5mins' time I'm gna start getting ready for bed. 5 MINUTES.
Went out for a get-together w Hannah and Junhong (apologies to those whom we didn't ask along! FYI: I self-invited myself bcos I wanted to catch Harry Potter. hehe). Dinner was good bcos we had so much time to talk abt everything, which is smth we cldn't do for the past 10mths bcos of our busy schedules. Movie, needless to say, was verrrrry good. Non-harry potter fans shldn't listen to my comments bcos I'm one of those ppl who likes all Harry Potter movies no matter hw they turn out. :)
Looking frwd to HP and the Dealthy Hallows P2. <3<3<3
Whtever pictures I hav in my phone will be up nxt post! Very tired now, need some rest. Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment