Friday, December 24, 2010

Mukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did I mention tht I took my bro's bike down to Vivo City yesterday?????????? No, of course I didn't bcos my last entry was on tht jinxed place called PD. Nvr am I gng back thr!!!

Yes anyway my bro sent me to Vivo on his bike and tht was one of the most exhilarating journeys I've ever taken on S'pore rds. I thought I'd instantly regret getting onto it, but the longer he speeds down the rd, the more I like the feeling of being in contact w the wind instd of being in air-conditioned vehicles. But of course the latter is a safer mode of transport. Well I just thought tht everybody shld experience the wind-whipping-body-and-helmet feeling. hehe

I need to stop blabbering on abt taking a motorcycle ride bcos I've been repeating this for heaven knws hw many times. Heh heh.

While I was thr I sent Suri boy off to Batam at the ferry terminal, so I'll be spending the rest of my hols in SG w/o him. (Yes!) Gna be in hardcore working mode nxt wk to kill time bcos other than projs and tutorials I've gt nth much to do. Hope moolahs come in very, very soon.

Before I go, a Merry X'mas to all of you! Enjoy your day at whrever and eat a lot a lot a lot. Working at NYNY kinda brought me into the Christmas-y mood so hohoho I'm in quite a gd mood though I made a lot of mistakes while working tday!

Ok tht's all shan't continue talking nonsense. Tata!

No comments: