Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Port Dickson





This is aft 2yrs of occasional meet-ups and aft everyone of us grew up in different environments. I think being apart made us treasure one another more bcos we knw its rlly hard to find friends whom we cn share both joy & hardships tgt w. It's amazing how growing up has changed us and also how it has made me more willing to open up to all of you.

To cut things short, it just feels really amazing to be able to let you girls knw everything and anything thr is abt me.

Our trip ended shortly aft it started, but I'm missing it more than ever. It kinda assured me tht we'll be friends for a long, long time, and also tht I cn always turn to u all for help if I ever need to. So I'm looking mega frwd to the nxt trip tht we're gna have (only shopping & eating, no more stupid water sports!)

My darlings Porksies and Elsie, pls get well soon! (only hav photo of pawk w her over-bandaged head)
Ok actually this photo kinda tickles me now. Heh heh. Take gd care of your less than 2cm cut, dear!

No comments: