Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flea fly flo.

Went town for flea tday. The prices of apparels and accessories tht are sold have drastically fallen since the last I've been to one. Which come to think of, the last time has almost been a yr ago. (shock!!) And I always wonder why don't I go for fleas w the poly ppl. Anyway, I've nvr failed to buy more than 2 items everytime I visit one and have nvr failed to feel happy everytime I leave the flea. Heeheehee. My purchases tday were kinda disappointing though. Didn't rlly take the effort to spot for the gems in the sea of whtvr, hahahaha.

Okok, enough of rubbish. I'm here to say tht I'll be gone frm the blogosphere (is tht how u spell it??) frm tmr till 22nd and although I knw I won't be missed by anyone in the time being, I just want to make my absence known, hahaha. Will be at Port Dickson enjoying the sea, the beach, the international breakfast and most of all the company of the girls. As much as I hope I'll rlly enjoy the trip, I hope I won't suffer frm withdrawal symptom whn I'm back hm. And while I'm thr, I'll def. miss you, Suriiiiiie <- see yr name big big here, a lot. U have to miss me too, if nt I'll kick yr butt whn I'm back.

Yes, so. Before the fruit thr must be some labour right???
Tmr's work is frm 12 to 9pm. Hip, hip, hooray!!!!!!!!!

No comments: