I've been leading a pretty happy life for the past 2 mths, but I'm beg. to feel like I'm floating through life once agn. It's probably the messy schedule tht I've been leading, so messy tht I can't seem to pick out any routine in it at all. I've been slping at really unearthly hrs, waking up really late, not placing enough attention to anything tht's gng on in school, and I have one too many things to think abt which are nt really that significant to me that I shld be placing so much attention on.
I'm hoping that the trip to Port Dickson will help me put things into btr perpectives so I'll knw wht things I shld prioritise on and wht nt to.
So instd of wrying too much over things nw, I shld remain cheery like I've been, and turn up for work whn I have to, get started on projects, and do smth special for the special ppl in my life. Teehee.

Hi, love.
No comments:
Post a Comment