
MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I sense slpless night ahead. This is insane. I'm still 4lectures away frm being done for Cost and I can't seem to get the mood to start studying for real.
All I want to do now is watch ANTM 15 till tmr morn and thn screw my paper up before catching Rapunzel. Speaking of which, my bro said it's a really gd movie so I'm even more eggcitesz for it now!!
Rest of the week will be spent on projects for me since I'm gna be away frm SG for 3 days, thn working all the way till school reopens (in need of mahnayee). Hopefully I'll really get some productive work done!
Ok gtg soon. But before tht I've just gt to say tht I love you, Porksiessssssssssss. It's my luck to have found a friend like you. Love you more than how much I love my carebear! (and tht is a lot!) <3
All I want to do now is watch ANTM 15 till tmr morn and thn screw my paper up before catching Rapunzel. Speaking of which, my bro said it's a really gd movie so I'm even more eggcitesz for it now!!
Rest of the week will be spent on projects for me since I'm gna be away frm SG for 3 days, thn working all the way till school reopens (in need of mahnayee). Hopefully I'll really get some productive work done!
Ok gtg soon. But before tht I've just gt to say tht I love you, Porksiessssssssssss. It's my luck to have found a friend like you. Love you more than how much I love my carebear! (and tht is a lot!) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment