

Went Cine Leisure for it right aft. the last CT paper tday (can't tell u how much excitement I felt right before the movie starts!), and since then, Rapunzel has officially become my fav. disney princess. Ok part of the reason may be tht I didn't get to watch any other disney princess movies, but heh, the long golden hair has really got me enchanted. ;) Not really a must-watch, but u won't be wasting yr money if u do watch it.
Sidetracking frm the movie, despite me not managing to finish studying for the paper tday, I thought I did considerably well, which is really gd! Now my only worry is for RFA, but I shall throw all these worries aside and spend my hol. happily w friends + work.
Coming 2 weeks: School projects, family and friends gatherings, short get-away, work, and boyfriend, I've got more than enough events and outings to occupy me with. Will be back w picturessss soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment