
Hiiiiiiiiiiii.
Ok time for some new year resolutions before 2010 ends. (heh heh) Right. So I've not made any resolution for the past couple of years bcos I knw I wld achieve none of 'em comes year end. But I'm gna make some this year bcos it's really time tht I inculcate some self-discipline in myself! >:)
First resolution and the most impt one, is to be on time for school/work/meet-ups. I knw wht's gng through all of your minds. :( But I'll make tht happen the best that I can!
Second resolution is to give more to my family, like buying more things for 'em, spending more time w 'em, gng out as a family more often and all.
Third resolution is not be lazy whn it comes to friends and family. If u don't get wht I mean nw u'll get it whn the time comes. ^ ^ But tht is if I keep to my resolutions. Heh.
Last impt resolution is to manage my time btr!!!!!!
Ok tht's all. Hehe. Wish me luck. Love you all, may 2011 be a gd yr for everyone. Loveeeeeee.
Ok time for some new year resolutions before 2010 ends. (heh heh) Right. So I've not made any resolution for the past couple of years bcos I knw I wld achieve none of 'em comes year end. But I'm gna make some this year bcos it's really time tht I inculcate some self-discipline in myself! >:)
First resolution and the most impt one, is to be on time for school/work/meet-ups. I knw wht's gng through all of your minds. :( But I'll make tht happen the best that I can!
Second resolution is to give more to my family, like buying more things for 'em, spending more time w 'em, gng out as a family more often and all.
Third resolution is not be lazy whn it comes to friends and family. If u don't get wht I mean nw u'll get it whn the time comes. ^ ^ But tht is if I keep to my resolutions. Heh.
Last impt resolution is to manage my time btr!!!!!!
Ok tht's all. Hehe. Wish me luck. Love you all, may 2011 be a gd yr for everyone. Loveeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment