I'm hoping rlly hard tht 2011 will turn out to be a year as gd, or even btr than year 2010. 2010 has been gr8 for me, much to the disagreements frm majority of my friends who had A lvl's to deal w. I had my share of things to be happy, upset, excited as well as worried about, had my first ever pubbing experience - albeit nt a v gd one, first overseas trip w the 5 other girlfriends, first long-term (kinda) job, first 1-mth trip away frm home to China, and many other first-times.
It rlly was a year in which I learnt and grew a lot frm and I'm glad I went through every single thing tht I've gone through in tht year. So hopefully the bad start to 2011 is nth more than just a bad start. Things will be gd as long as u remain cheerful and bright! :)
Many things to look frwd to in the nxt 12mths. I believe it will be another gr8 year. Hehe.
Alright back to project. Thr's still conclusion and editing to go and it's alrdy 4am. Waking up at 8am for M'sia trip w the family. I'm dead meat. :\
No comments:
Post a Comment