Bck frm work, n no work till nxt Sunday. Hell yeah! Tday was pretty bz, so time passed quickly during my shift. 3hrs on monopoly deal during break was awesome too. All in all, tday wasn't as bad a day as it cld've been n I think it all boils down to hving gd company ard to kill time. :) Thr's been a lot of rumours gng on tht all these ppl r leaving soon n I hope tht they aren't true b/c wht wld b the point of staying on if everyone's gone?
Meeting the Wongz tmr (n junhong too, I suppose) Looking frwd to the meet-up! N thn Monday's gna be pretty packed too, w the 1hr Survey job @ Yishun in the morn, impt things to do aft tht, thn tkd trng/bbq. I still hv yet to decide on which to go for - trng or bbq. We'll c hw things go on Mon.
K, gtg. Need to start on RFA PBL reflection. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment