Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Irregularities

That abt sums up my life. Slping, eating, doing tutorials, all at irregular hrs. A lot of times I regret taking "night-naps" resulting in me waking up at hrs which ppl usually turn in for bed. Right nw, for example.

But daily life aside, the past few days hv been filled w out-of-the-usual activities n events. Mon, supposedly baking n making of present (for Suzhen) day n Weijie's b'day bbq turned out to b a day of Burlesque w Suri, baking w Shiteng along, and a resultant stayovr @ the chalet aft bbq.

It was all gd fun tho, things turned out much btr than wht was expected. :)

Gng for the bbq-chalet renewed, or shld I say, re-surfaced my love for all the friends I've found in my Sec 2 class, w the addition of Edward, Siok Hwee, Shuyi, Joanne, Jason Ong and Shannon on tht day. Of course I didn't manage to interact w all of 'em much, but just the company itself gives me enf comfort to portray myself as the person I really am, b/c no matter hw silly or irritating I seemed, I knw nobody will look at me n think tht I'm a crazy idiot. I laughed, jumped ard, n irritated ppl like how I've nt for the past 2 yrs, 'cept for those slpovrs w the girls. It feels rlly gd to be able to let go like tht once in a while, n I am rlly glad Weijie decided to hv this chalet! The only bad thing was tht I didn't manage to watch through the entire game of Fatal Frame, but tht's ok!

Anyway, bck to the point of this entire entry.

Tday, my uncle got registered for his marriage aft more than 40 yrs of singlehood. Had to leave in the midst of his ROM due to RFA tutorial (which I had missed > 2 sessions, therefore can't be missed agn). But alas! Tutorial was cancelled w me realising only aft taking a bus down to Yewtee Mrt station. Walked bck to the ROM place agn n got to enjoy lunch at Tong Le. Wld hv missed this event if Mr Lee hadn't decide to postpone the lesson to nxt wk! But thn agn, due to this I didn't manage to b a part of the surprise for Suzhen's b'day. Nvrtheless, happy 19th b'day, girl! Enjoy the last of yr young adult life, b/c u're gna b an auntie soon (as quoted frm Wilson). heh heh

Seeing my uncle getting married makes me anticipate for the nxt wedding tht is to come (either one of my cousins or my brother). B/c this time, I wna be a bigger part of the entire process - like being one of those jiemei-s who'll make fun of the groom n his bro-s before allowing him to get to the bride. Hehehe Nt gna let 'em get through easily, tht's for sure! Bt still a long time to await, I guess.

So tht's it. Life is full of unpredictables, n I had much fun w all these unpredictables the past couple of days. Time for some time alone to digest all of tht, n get started w this wk's tutorials.

Toodles!

No comments: