Wednesday, February 02, 2011

IMY, Atak.

Feeling v lazy whn it comes to uploading pics on the blog/fb recently so there're a lot of outdated pics in my phone which r taking up a huge part of my phone's memory space!! See, right nw I'd rather b reading notes n doing tutorials than to clear the pics frm my phone. Haha Pics will just hv to wait.

Tmr's cny alrdy! Time is passing sooooo fast, idk hw many more times I'mma repeat it but it's so true tht idc if I'm repeating it too much. Managed to get my cny shopping done in a day (I don't c hw difficult tht is actually, so I don't rlly understand y ppl need many days to get all they need!) I'm gna get my hair n nails done ltr, change the bedsheets, pack my clothes into the drawers, n do whtvr else I hv to do to get ready for tmr.

Guess tonight's gna b a long night, but it's btr than uploading pics onto the net. Heh.

Happy CNY, girls n boys! :)))))

No comments: