Saturday, February 05, 2011

Time


Contemporary dance by Lacey n Neil to the song "Dancing". Posted this up more than 3 yrs ago, but I thought I'd post it up agn b/c I gt reminded of it tday, n also b/c it's such a beautiful choreo along w the song. :)) 1:13 is friggin' awesome, u guys shld watch it agn/watch it if u hvn't!

For some reason texting Jerelyn a b'day msg was the cause for me searching for this vid on youtube. I guess it's b/c this vid kinda signifies the passing of time to me. If u don't get it it's fine, b/c I don't think I'm making much sense!

It just suddenly dawned on me tht we're all growing up really fast. Just nt long ago we were 13, young n silly, hving lunches @ Yuhua Mcdonald's before remedials, spending recesses mixing up drinks n laughing away, die die must sit tgt in a row during assembly, etc...

And nw we're 19, everyone's constantly changing, some becoming more n more feminine (u all knw who), we're all starting to work, we hang out tgt in the nights a lot more, we begin to share a lot more things w one another, etc...

I'm glad I've spent my yrs growing up w this grp of friends. Mayb it wld b the same if I'd grown up w other grps of ppl, but I'm glad of who I've grown up to b, n I think a huge part of the reason tht I turned out the way I am nw is b/c of all of u. All through the 6 yrs of chatting, laughing n playing w u girls (and some of the guys in 2/5) r really, really precious to me.

So thank u n I love u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T Wht an emotional entry, byebye I'm gng to cry now. But before I go, Happy 19th, Jerelyn!!! Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah.

No comments: