14th Feb was wonderful. We didn't had a plan, but it all went well anyway. Pictures r w the pig who refuses to upload it for some unknown, but def. weird reason (b/c he's weird). Had an impromptu mini picnic w assorted finger food frm Lot1, followed by 2 movies n a slpovr.
All I'm gng to say is that it just feels really gd to be able to spend so much time w someone like tht. Nvr fails to brighten up my day/night. :)
While shopping for the V'day gift 1 day before, I decided to buy myself a book on bar hostesses in Japan by the name of Bar Flower. (It's only $4!!!)
It's not as eye-opener a book as I'd hoped, but it's pretty interesting to learn abt the kind of life that a hostess leads in Japan. Thr isn't anything sexual abt the job, y'knw. I'd always thought that it's part of the package. Interesting, isn't it? Too bad I've yet to reach the highlight of the book, if thr is even one, tht is!
Andddddd, I HV TO CATCH BLACK SWAN IN THEATRES. I'd watch it alone if I hv to.
Alrightie gdnight, everyone! Gna be singing w the porks n friends tmrz.

No comments:
Post a Comment