Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fighting against yourself


Came online fully intending to blog on the really awesome 2hrs spent in GV JurongPoint tday catching the award-winning movie, 'Black Swan', while hving a 30mins break frm studies. It's been 1 hr since I'm on the net and I've yet to get started w/ this entry. Oops.

I strongly, strongly recommend everyone, anyone, to catch 'Black Swan' in theatres. The suspense and thrill of the movie will take you completely into the story plot and stick you to your seat for the entire 2 hrs. It is that good! Of course thr are ppl who do not agree to this, but I believe it makes a difference catching it in theatres b/c of the sound effects and the ambience that amplifies reactions to the movie.

Movie aside, today hasn't been all that productive. First paper is in 5-6 days and I'm not even 1/10 prepared. I'm not really feeling the anxiety now, but I do knw I need to quicken my pace. So it's gna be goodbye for now!

No comments: