Friday, March 04, 2011

Leaping... and falling.

Feeling like it's the end of the world now. I knw this feeling is temporary. Even so, I can't stop myself frm tweeting/blogging/tumblr-ing complaints aft complaints b/c I really need a place to vent all the upsetting thoughts out. I need a movie. I need a friend(s). I need a drink. If I smoked I'd say I need a cigarette too, but I don't (and thank goodness for that).

Back to the point: feeling really hopeless now. I think I'm really childish. If I were mature enf I prolly won't hv to go through all these emotions. But at the same time, being selfish is human nature, it is just not desired.

I cld've been selfish, but I didn't and don't want to be. And as the saying goes, "Choices have consequences". I've made my choice, I don't regret it, but I'm suffering frm it all the same.

May all these horrible feelings go away soon!

P.S. This entry is nth significant. Just needed a place to write my thoughts out, as I've said!

No comments: