Yesterday night, while I was trying so desperately hard to fall aslp, I started thinking about things.
Things like:
1. What I'm gng to do after leaving Poly,
2. where I'll be in the coming few years,
3. and what I really want to do w/ my life.
Until nw I hv yet to give much thoughts to these mind-boggling qns. I've always followed the easiest way out, the route that'll give me the highest guarantee of if not well-to-do, at least a comfortable enf life.
But now, I really want to try something new, something that ppl won't expect frm me, but I don't know what. Heh. Maybe I'll look into the courses offered in Uni and choose a course that I'm genuinely interested in. Maybe I'll start working, go on a lot of overseas trips, enjoy all that I can before re-considering my options. But maybe I'll just go to a Private Uni and cont' taking Accounting.
Endless possibiltiies. How can I just limit myself to being an Accountant?
Things like:
1. What I'm gng to do after leaving Poly,
2. where I'll be in the coming few years,
3. and what I really want to do w/ my life.
Until nw I hv yet to give much thoughts to these mind-boggling qns. I've always followed the easiest way out, the route that'll give me the highest guarantee of if not well-to-do, at least a comfortable enf life.
But now, I really want to try something new, something that ppl won't expect frm me, but I don't know what. Heh. Maybe I'll look into the courses offered in Uni and choose a course that I'm genuinely interested in. Maybe I'll start working, go on a lot of overseas trips, enjoy all that I can before re-considering my options. But maybe I'll just go to a Private Uni and cont' taking Accounting.
Endless possibiltiies. How can I just limit myself to being an Accountant?
No comments:
Post a Comment