Just tweeted not long ago that I've got nth to write about, but I'mma try to update this space w/ something. Heh.
So life has been boring, but payday is finally approaching! I swear I will spend it as wisely as I can. And first on the list is settling a bit of my debt, and getting my eyes checked. My eyes are really worrying me b/c I'm so afraid of losing sight. To me, sight is one of the most essential ability, so I'd better take better care of mine!
Then, after settling all of those, I'M GNG SHOPPING. Hehe Did I just say I'm gonna spend my money wisely??
But the sole purpose of this shopping trip wld just be for me to get all the things I need for working. Gonna pay flea markets visits soon to get tops at affordable prices, and dresses from allthingslovely.livejournal for free mailing (since Hannah is the mailgirl!).
Other than shopping, I'm also gonna get ppl out for movie and dinner dates, not forgetting the long-awaited slpovr with the girls! Gonna stuff my mouth with lots and lots of sour cream & onion popcorns while enjoying movies. ;) (Anyone wants a 'Lord of the Rings' marathon??????)
Also gonna plan short getaways to enjoy places out of SG w/ the loved one. Hehe. Speaking of him, I've just had a fab night, alike many other wonderful times we've had tgt so far, with him. I've got to say that he can really cheer me up and make my day perfect w him just being around. Heh. I think I'm a really lucky girl to hv found myself such a guy.
I'm hoping I'd be able to save a bit after all these + transport and food for work, which are gonna cost me a bomb too! This reminds me that I've gotta get my student ezlink card done asap to enjoy train concessions while I still hv the right to do so.
Ok, this shld serve as a long enough entry. So I'm off to watch 'FoodInc' from youtube. Hehe Ok bye. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment