Saturday, April 23, 2011

When u realized over and over again that he's nvr gonna be back.

It keeps hitting me. At very sudden and unexpected moments. To go through the same realization every single time is horrible. I feel for my brother so much. Idk where he is, how he's doing, and how I cn help him. I try to believe in what my religion has taught me, but it's hard whn no one knows if thr's even a receiving end. I'm doing fine, I laugh and am happy all the time, but I wish my brother was still here. I wish I cld laugh at the way he speaks Eng like I always did, I wish I cld hear him ask for my opinions whenever he dresses up for occasions, I wish I cld see him returning hm in the dead of the night like how it always was whn he was still here, I wish I cld see him happy and alive and kicking agn.

I can't believe how much I miss hearing his voice, calling me 'Ay mei mei, ...' this and that. I can't believe I'm nvr gonna hv a family meal w him ever agn, I can't believe I'm nvr gonna be able to get bubbletea for him, eat his potato chips, see him at the dining table during reunion dinners, take a complete family photo w him ever agn.

The loss is really indescribable. I've nvr felt anything like this. I just wish he's still here, I want my brother back. But too bad for me it's nvr gonna happen, I just hv to let it go and move on, no matter how much I'm unwilling to.

No comments: