Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton
Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all i wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that i do is out of lovin' you
No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you i see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we oooooh
I'm more in love with you
A really old song, but it spells out the thoughts in my mind to the smallest details. In the past 5 months, nvr once had I really gotten angry with you. You have this ability to make everything less frustrating than they really are. It's quite a commendable ability b/c every time I try to get angry w you, I always ended up laughing. And I mean it, always.
It must seem like I've been repeating this same point over and over again, but I just can't help mentioning it when I experience it everyday. Well the point is, you have the ability to light up my day with the simplest things you say, even though you're unbelievably annoying at the same time (understatement).
So, I've kinda dedicated this entry to you, just so you know how important you are to me in my life (even though you probably don't feel the same way about me HA) How's assuming, right?
So, I'll try my best to nvr let you go, and to nvr let you let me go.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment