It used to be really spontaneous. But now whnvr the spontaneity comes, I try to hold it in. And the after-effect of that is making me feel so detached from everyone I used to be close to!
>:/
Such irritable thoughts.
Is this how an adult life is like? B/c I don't really fancy it. Apart from enjoying work satisfaction (sometimes), my life is a boring hell with a capital H. It is true, as dumb as it sounds. I'm so drained from work that I no longer initiate any meet-ups, though I've been asking a few friends for movie dates but none r really interested, so..
I realised I'm being a little whiney here, but bear with me b/c I'm in the mood for voicing out my dissatisfactions with life.
On a happier note, today marks the end of 1.75 mths of work. :) Time spent working is pretty gd, though thr are downsides to it. And I've gotta count my lucky stars for ppl like Eunice and Amy to be ard b/c without them internship wld have been 50% less fun.
Tmr is flea day with Joyce Leongszx, so hopefully I can get a gr8 haul from it! Hehe
- Feeling much more cheerful now! Byeeeeez :)
No comments:
Post a Comment