Sunday, May 08, 2011

Blessings

Went shopping with Joyce ytd and way exceeded my shopping budget - which was too low to begin with, hence explaining the result of an expensive shopping trip when compared to what was planned! But as I've been prudent enf to plan my spending for the mth, I realised I'm still able to survive until the 28th with what little money I have left in my bank a/c.

And as I've hoped for, I had a gr8 shopping date with a satisfactory haul. :))) The chit chat over lunch at a Korean restaurant (kinda) in Food Republic was what I really needed. Thoughts abt being forgotten by my friends are gone! Hehehe So thanks Joyce, for everything that day, from gng to the supposed flea with me despite the stuffy weather, to shopping at FEP for hrs in the end.

Anyhow, it's Mothers' day today but we had a family gathering over at one of my cousin's for my Grandma's bday(I supposed tday isn't really my grandma's bday, just a date they've decided upon) instead. Was a pretty boring gathering, but I feel glad that Suri came along. Just really like the feeling of getting my family to know the guy who is making my life as wonderful as it is, and really appreciate that he was willing to come along. :)

So this is how I've spent my weekend! Pretty enjoyable, imo. But here comes Monday!!!!!!!!

:O

No comments: