Have been catching up with friends for the past couple of weekends, and it's gonna carry on to Monday night, when I'm finally gonna spend time with girlfriends of 6 yrs whom I've neglected for the past 2 months.
It takes not just a little effort, to plan and get ppl to turn up for dates/outings, and being the lazy me, I know I'm not up to being a planner. Sometimes not even attending outings that people planned. It sounds like an excuse, believe me, I know, but working has really reduced my life to family, boyfriend, tv, dinner and sleep. The only thing that is keeping my social life alive is probably my boyfriend, which doesn't really count, I guess.
So being able to finally get in touch with friends again is the most awesome feeling ever. To chatter about non-stop without fear of getting judged, to catch up on every possible topic, to just laugh my heart out. It's a great feeling.
This weekend I've been to Newton Food Centre, and all I can say is, seafood is my greatest love. No, kidding. I love meat too. So I conclude that I'm not cut-out for being a vegetarian. So much for saying that I intend to be one for a year! Anyways, I can't wait for a dinner date with Porksies and whoever else for SALTED EGG YOLK CRAB. Makes my stomach growl just by thinking of it.
Hoorays to food!!!! BBQ on Monday night, omg I can't wait. Thanks girls for planning it!!!!!!!!
Sidetracking, no I'm never gng to forget about you. And yes, I'll visit you as much as possible, I'll try my hardest not to be lazy, and I'll always remember you for all your goodness, for always being there, and for all the care you've given me. Thanks for everything. You're the coolest brother I've ever known.
No comments:
Post a Comment