Sunday, May 15, 2011

Plans

It's time to put words into action.

Heh heh.

Alright. So I've been talking about wanting to travel for god knows how long, I've been talking about movie marathons, getting someone to watch all 3 parts to Lord of the Rings with me, and what other nonsense that I wish to do.

I'm gonna finally put those wishes into plans, and hopefully I can carry all of them out!

It just suddenly occurred to me that I have always wanted to do so, so many things, but often only managed to achieve 1 or 2 amongst the list of wishes. So I really want to get things done, starting from the most easily achievable, of course.

I'm imagining having experienced most of the things I want to do in my lifetime, and then thinking back to those memories comes old age. I think I'd be really satisfied with my life. Anyone having done that would definitely be.

I'mma start planning for long-term wants, such as travelling. And that means saving up. I don't care how long it's gonna take me as long as it's not after 40 yrs old. Heh. I mean, that wouldn't be any fun, would it?

Hopefully this sudden enthusiasm would last me through my plans. Hehe

No comments: