1. Ok, so the bag that I wna get for my mom and I is long out of season, but I'm still gonna try my luck at Wisma b/c that's the place I've last seen the bag being put up for sale! Really hope I can find it. Once I do, I'm def. buying one of it back at least.
2. Today was hell of a tiring day - with no good reason. I rested enough over the weekend, sat in the office for 8 hrs, and somehow I still felt tired. It's week 11th of internship for me, another 10 more to go if I don't have to make up for the week that I was absent. :)
Time has flown pass fast, but it's slowing down quickly too. The second half of the day always seem to move like a snail. Sigh. Well if it's not for this internship I wouldn't have had the money for shopping so better not complain!
3. Met up with Suri today for dinner and had my first-time at Yoshinoya. The beef bowl was amazingly good. Love the rice and the beef (which just about make up the entire contents of the beef bowl) Hee. If only they have this beef, along with Pepper Lunch rice, <- (current crave) it would be the most awesome. But the Japanese rice wasn't bad too.
4. I've been feeling paranoid lately. I think I should cut that out soon b/c it's making things bad. :( But I know that's how I've always been when it comes to things like that. Just maybe I should try to change now..? Hope the weird feeling goes off soon!!!!
5. Looking forward to seeing the pair of brown heels/wedge that I bought from a online shopping site which Suzhen shared over Twitter!!!!
6. Bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment