Saturday, May 28, 2011

Splurge.

1. Agnes B bag x2 (One for mom and one for myself)
2. Perfume
3. Calvin Klein Watch
4. iPhone4
5. IPL
6. Bandage Skirt - Topshop

I really need to save up. I know I'm really mad to consider getting 2 of the same bag, but I really like it and I think the design kinda suits my mom too. But I'm just gonna get it for her first, for myself, I'll reconsider. :) IPL is something that I really wna get done soon. It's gonna help save so much time!! As for the watch, since I'm not really into watches at the moment, that's gonna have to wait. Perfume is something that I'll get when I have the urge to. And iPhone4 will be mine by next week! Hehehehe

Do wait for me to appear on your whatsapp soon! I'm so excited!!!

I'm excited for my b'day too even though the plan is nothing crazy. In fact, it's crazily simple. It's just gonna be a picnic with the love. But we're gonna shop for ingredients for the picnic on Saturday, and on Sunday morning we're gonna be making sushi, ham & cheese sandwiches, potato salad, soup (Campbell's mushroom potage!!!), etc. No, of course not so much food for 2, those r just on the pending list. And I'm all for this plan b/c I really love picnics. The thought of just laying on the grass, soaking up the late-afternoon sunshine, taking pictures, snacking, reading and talking to you is just pure bliss. And I'm gonna have you all to myself that weekend!

What's better than that? Heh.

Upcoming plans:
1. Flea on Saturday (though I've yet to get ppl to go with me :\)
2. Eat-good-food plans with the girls
3. Crab with Hannah, Junhong, Zhenting and anyone else who wants to come along!

Hope things will go according to plan. Need to colour up my life!!

No comments: