Sunday, June 05, 2011

It doesn't have to be breath-taking.

Today I'm not going to procrastinate (for the wrong reasons). Shouldn't have procrastinated for the report but since it already happened I shan't say anymore. I'm just really, really, really glad that it's over. Till the final report deadline inch its way closer.

:S

Well as I was saying, I shan't be lazy tonight. I shall transfer pictures from my Pixon into the laptop, download and sync songs into the iPhone, save all the contacts of those closer to me, then pack my bag for tmr and think about what I want to wear for work! :)

*In another 5 mins* Hehe

Went out shopping ytd! Had a helluva time buying things which I caught my eye. But it wasn't as exhilarating as I thought it would be. While I spent $$$, I thought about the reducing account balance in my bank and... somehow it worried me. I really have very bad spending habits. Or maybe it's just that I haven't really gotten the chance to splurge until now?

But no matter how it is, I don't think I splurged. I just bought many cheap items. That's not considered splurging right. Coming Saturday afternoon will be another shopping + munching day. Hee hee. This time I'm really going to get a bag for my mom and maybe something for the boyfriend if we happen to pass by somewhere. Hahahaha Sorry not intentionally trying to be secretive.

Tomorrow is another Monday! Just 10 more weeks to go before the end of internship. Time is slipping away fast. Pretty soon my secondary school friends will be starting on their higher education, and everyone's going on different ways (again). This time it'll be harder for us to stick together, but we'll see..

Ok the boyfriend managed to persuade me to sleep early b/c pimples are popping out incessantly. So goodnight!

No comments: