Huge reality check this afternoon at work. I knw I've complained to all those I'm close to about tday, but now I just feel that what happened finally made me snap out of my dependence on others. I realized that no one can ever rely entirely on another b/c in the end it's your own brain that can save or fail you.
Well, it's not just all abt what happened at work which made me want to blog. It's also abt how things are never constant and how time never stops for anyone.
Over the wknd I've seen through a lot of ppl, saw how beautiful and ugly friendships can be, and the ppl who would always stick by me through everything.
A lot of these things that I'm gng through recently taught me that nth else really matters 'cept for one's happiness. It really doesn't worth anything to let others step all over yourself, to always get brought down by others. So to all those of you who get some sick sense of pleasure or satisfaction at making others feel bad so u can feel btw, suit yourself. But to me u're one of the worst and most sickening bunch of ppl to be borned in this world.
If right now u're wondering if I'm referring to you, thr must be a reason for you to feel that way.
P.S. My 19th b'day was a blast! Big thank you to all those who had a part in all the surprises and celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment