Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Strength

I've got another bad day at work. How to say? It's like the longer I work thr, the more stressful it becomes. Expectations are raised by so much more. Maybe it's just me not putting in enf effort to improve, maybe it's tht I need a longer time to learn.

It's really stressful. So much so that by the end of the day, all I wish to do is lay on the desk and think abt nth, do nth and not move an inch at all. Thank goodness for ppl like Hannah and Eunice to be ard to cheer me on and listen to my complaints every single time I feel down at work.

I honestly think tht I've done gd in my past life to have met someone like porks. It has been how long? Almost 3 yrs since we were classmates, 3 yrs since we see each other everyday. And yet whnever I need a listening ear now, she'll always hear me out. I haven't always been thr for her and I haven't always been nice to her, so it's a miracle tht she still sticks by my side and really care for me as a friend. Idk how to thank u enough. W/o you my life wld be a mess that I can't get out of.

Thanks babe! <-- meaning pig ;)

No comments: