Being 19 is awesome. It's a year that's all about having fun and being crazy happy for me. I think a huge part of me being this way is b/c right now I have kinda like a stable income every month, though it's merely $600. But right now it's more than enf to allow me to live my life. Actually it's not, but if I start managing my cash btr it shld be enf. Hehe
To me 18 was a year of some sorta transition from a little kid to a young adult. Now that I'm passed that phase, I'm starting to really enjoy my life, and it really, truly feels awesome.
For starters, the wknd of my b'day was filled with so many activities and surprises it really overwhelmed me.
It began with these two, who appeared out of nowhere while I was in the DVD shop w Suri trying to make a decision for a movie for ltr that night, and insisted that they hv smth to show me.
I have no idea why I believed that we met coincidentally and only realised a while ltr that this was a surprised set up by them and Suri. Heh.
So they lied, and lied, and I believed everything they told me, all the while feeling bewildered, nervous, excited and scared. Idk why I was scared, but my heart was jumping frantically the whole time. I guess I was just v excited.
We ended up at the Night Safari, and believe me, this was the best surprise that I've ever gotten in my life. Totally out of the blue and just what I needed for my b'day. So thanks, Porks, Pork's boyfriend(Jh) and piggie!
See piggie.

Photos r with the Porks, so that's all the photos for Night Safari! And... meet my latest two slping companions, Rabit and Mao Mao. (Presents for me from myself and from ma baby haha)
Spent Sunday like any normal date, caught X-men First Class, had Mcdonald's for breakfast n Sushi for light dinner. Like I said, a very normal date,
which ended with yet another surprise whn both Suri and Clint turned up at my hse at 2am with cakes and a bouquet of flowers. Imagine my shock (I was alrdy falling aslp in the living rm waiting for Suri to call) whn some rung my doorbell that early in the morning.
Suri stayed another night, and we slept through the rest of the nxt day. :))
Other than these surprises, I also received my long-awaited Agnes B black tote bag from the cousins, Esprit wallet from Ellise and Bibi, b'day cake from Mom and Bro, AngPow from Grandma, and a Cath Kidston lacquered iPhone casing from Joyce and Suzhen. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts and surprises!
Felt really loved by everyone, so thank you all for making my b'day a good one, and thank you baby for taking a significant part of every surprise that I received. You're awesome. Love ya.
Oh wait, did I mention that this was the best b'day that I've had yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment