I can't wait for mine to start, with the right person. And I think I've really found mine.
Met up with Suri's mom and his 3 other younger brothers ytd afternoon. Seeing them being so happy tgt made me hope for time to pass even more quickly than it alrdy is so that I cn hv my own family too. (but of course I don't rlly want time to pass too quick, I still like being young) but the happiness I saw in them changed smth in me. I rlly like the warmth of a happy family, and I want to create such warmth in my future one too.
The different feelings and experiences that u gave me is like nothing i've felt before. You're such a special person n I love you so so so so much.
Promise no more unreasonable outburst of temper! I mean, at least not as often as in the past 2 weeks. Hehe
Have a gd day in sch! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment